Nova Group Limited commenced trading in 1971 and are one of the largest window fabricators, supplying throughout the UK, high quality, high security PVCu window and doors, aluminium windows and doors, secondary window systems, double and triple glazed sealed units, single toughened safety glass and conservatories.
In conjunction with our customers we offer these products into the retail, commercial and the social housing sector.
We manufacture all of our own products and offer the highest level of thermal efficiency with our A rated, secured by design window. This incorporates our own warm edge, sealed units with Neutral Plus, a thermally efficient glass which provides an overall U value of 1.4 W/m²K. In these days of energy cost awareness and high bills, this offers householders cost savings on heating bills and reduction in their carbon footprint. Combined with our high security locks and with a wide range of sculptured and traditional chamfered designed windows and doors, we offer exceptional value for money.
All our own window frames and glass units are fabricated at our 120,000 sqft single site. This means we are not in anyone else’s hands awaiting delivery, and with own transport fleet, our service and reputation is second to none.
With offers on a broad range of products and with many years of experience within the glass and window frames markets, we can provide our exceptional knowledge and advice on all the products available in our industry today.
- Established in 1971 - Based in Altrincham, Cheshire.
- 120,000 Square Feet Factory.
- Over 130 Employees – Average Service Over 13 Years.
- Transport Fleet of 20 Vehicles.
- £5 Million of Investment in Assets & Machinery.
- Over 2.5 Million Frames Manufactured.
- Over 4.5 Million Square Meters of Double Glazing Produced.
- Dedicated Quality Department.
- I.T. Hardware and Software Infrastructure Continually Improved.
- 2000 PVCu and Aluminium Frames per Week Capacity.
- £1 Million of Investment in PVCu Factory.
- New investment in Aluminium Department.for new products
- Production Controlled from Office.
- Automatic Prep Sawing & Routing of Profiles.
Double Glazed Units and Glass
- 6000 Double Glazed Unit Capacity per Week.
- £2 Million of Investment in Glass Factory.
- Automatic Glass Cutting with Robot Loading of Glass Stock.
- Toughening Furnace.
- Automatic Glass Arising Line.
- Sealed Unit Line with Automatic Gas Filling & Sealing.
- BS - EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System).
- BS - EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System).
- BSI Kitemark licence to BS7412 (Window Performance).
- BSI Kitemark licence to BS7950/7412 (Window Security).
- BSI Kitemark licence to BS EN1279 Parts 2 & 3. (Insulated Units).
- BSI Kitemark Licence to EN12150. (Toughened Glass Performance).
- BSI Kitemark to PAS 23 & 24. (Door Performance + Security).
- Certass Energy efficient Ratings ‘A’ to ‘C’.
- Secured by Design Approved.
- Constuctionline membership.
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- Partnership with Groundwork BEA.
- Environment Management System Accredited with BS EN ISO 14001.
- Waste Management Strategy.
- 100% of PVCu Glass & Metals Recycled.
- Water Treatment Plant Recycling.
- Reduce Carbon Footprint Monitoring.
- Initiatives Taken to Eliminate 100% of Waste.
- Target - to Reduce Landfill by 25% in 2012.
- Target - to Reduce non PVCu & Glass Waste by 60%.
People & Training
- Accredited with Investors in People.
- Positive About Disabled People.
- NVQ Modern Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Ongoing Health & Safety training & Assessments.
- Partnership with The Vocational College.
- Training Scheme Run in Conjunction with Local University.
- In House Training Officer.
- Health & Safety System Complies to BS OHSAS 18001:2007.